Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i saw this on another forum and thought it would be fun.

Just put something like:
You know you drive a ranger if you bought more presents for you truck then anyone else.
if you think 3in body lifts should come stock,

·
Registered
711 Posts
i had this happen to me the other day and thought i must have a problem:
when i saw the word "Brocoli" i thought "Broncoii" :eek:

·
Registered
984 Posts
you just laugh out load at every s 10 you see,,,,,,,,,you have the smallest truck and tire combo on the trail,,,you would rather spend xmas in the shop with you truck than do any thing else,,, you buddy that stands 6 ' 8" (no **** hes as tall as a tree) never goes for rides with you....

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
You know you drive a Ranger when you can actually drive down a trail and not constantly hit branches on the sides of your truck...

... sorry... it's a long story with my old 02 F150... LOL

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
RICO9 said:
i had this happen to me the other day and thought i must have a problem:
when i saw the word "Brocoli" i thought "Broncoii" :eek:
i was going down the road and seen Brocoli on the SaveEasy sign and i thought the same exact thing, i was like what the hell ?

·
Registered
231 Posts
When your t-bar cranked FX4 with 32's sits as high as the neighbors stock F150 FX4.

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
You know you drive a Ranger when...

you're a cool, badass mother... that's when... LOL

·
Registered
388 Posts
You know you drive a standard cab ranger if...

Your wife hates it because you can't take all the kids with you and the one in the middle has to share the stick shift :rolleyes:

·
Registered
655 Posts
we might be a red neck if lol i spent more money this christmas on my truck then i paidout for presents for others and spent christmas day working on it lol thats how i know i drive a ranger

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
i know i drive a ranger cuz i built that **** NO STORE BOUGHT RIDE HERE BITCHIZZZZZZZZ o shoot sorry guys got outa control

·
Registered
655 Posts
i got mine at walmart for 99 cents lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts