Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, haven't been on here too much lately with trying to sell my house and all... lets just say it needed to some work to be "show ready"... LOL

I'm done with that for a while, so I promise I'll be on here much more... and I'll get back to promoting the site heavily to increase our member base! We're doing great with nearly 200 members so far!

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
yea we missed u and all the other people that used to be on here alot all that is on here now is the new people and it aint right cuz they will think no one is on here to help me with my questions or to chat with lol so we need alot of people back to be gettin on here again and yes i am from the south lol

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL... yeah, I've started some work on the truck, but it's mostly been planning and cleaning the frame...

Well, at least someone is still on here! haha! It's better than being a ghost town!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Im in the same boat as Danny. Ive been soo busy with stuff and on top of that I start summer school today. Ill be on here a lot more often now that ive gotten some things done.

Ive missed FR.net and you weirdos!

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lurking... lol

sounds menacing... haha

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
I'm a lurker too. In my black trench coat. Nyahahaha. ;)
Richard

1 - 10 of 10 Posts