Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been working on these for Andrew (bigandrw on r-f) for a while now. Got the main seats finished today. Still need to button up the leg extender piece. These are late 80s reg cab Ranger GT buckets. Pretty much the same as the Mustang GT seats, minus the headrests. Black vinyl with black suede inserts, and a burgundy suede strip at the top. Red top stitching as well.

Before:

After:

Pocket on the back of the passenger seat:

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
That looks good. I have a set of buckets like those that came out of a '87 ranger reg cab STX with electric lumbar support. What's a fair price to redo a set like you're doing? I ask because I think shipping would kill any savings that you could pass on to me.
Thanks,

Richard

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If i had to do another set of these, they would be $5-600 depending on the materials. the backs were a PITA! these have power lumbar, and manual leg squeezer things

where are you located?

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Mine are the same ie; power lumbar and front and side leg supports. I'm in Red Deer, Alberta, Canada. I figured the price would be up there, that's out of my budget :(

Richard

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Those are sick man! I might have to send you my set of 03 Ranger buckets one day!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts