Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I thought I would make a couple new bgs for the site. One is a small but it will make the background into carbonfiber background.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
I'll definitely look into it when I get home! Looks killer man!

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
last one.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Okay well I re-did the logo

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm only scratching the surface with my skills.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

last one without color

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Those look good arctic! I changed the background, what is everyone's opinion?

Also, the logos look fantastic, but the only thing is that Ford owns that font. I am trying to avoid using any copyrighted/trademarked materials on the site (thus no merchandise selling, etc). I think using the name FordRanger.net is probably pushing it and Ford could place a cease and desist order on that at anytime. Seems to have happened alot recently...

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
This is pretty cool! What do you mean scratching the surface with your skills? haha, lets see what you can do then!!! lol

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Lol, if I didn't get bored half way through I would go full steam probably would of been working for a graphics company. Procrastinator is the title they call me, and slacker.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
rngrdanny22 said:
Those look good arctic! I changed the background, what is everyone's opinion?

Also, the logos look fantastic, but the only thing is that Ford owns that font. I am trying to avoid using any copyrighted/trademarked materials on the site (thus no merchandise selling, etc). I think using the name FordRanger.net is probably pushing it and Ford could place a cease and desist order on that at anytime. Seems to have happened alot recently...
Alright understood, any font that you would like me to use for FR.net?

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Hmmmm... any of 'em would do I guess! I just picked that one because it just seemed to "fit" at the time...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts