Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Probably cardomain and frf and alot of the other sites sending emails asking why they haven't been around for a while. Can't drive the truck around anyways until the new clutch cable shows up.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Well, I been good. I paid for a site for my Clan, and so I been working on that. I also been working on becoming a better Bad Company 2 player, and I dont know getting my job done.

·
Registered
901 Posts
well I play on the PS3 Platform. So the Main part of my squad is on there. Well all of the squad, but the link is 232hq.com

·
Registered
901 Posts
Of course you can, Just remember I have skills to pay bills. I'm a lvl 28, and it took a good long time to get there.

·
Registered
984 Posts
you feeling lonely Red Demon II
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: iam allways here >:? is that artic i see there thuoght he got eatn by a poler bear

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
sloue said:
you feeling lonely Red Demon II
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: iam allways here >:? is that artic i see there thuoght he got eatn by a poler bear
yes i feel lonely on here lol i cought up with every post and lol the only things i really can post on is when someone is on here posting so i get bored alittle lol

1 - 20 of 30 Posts