Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which one do you guys prefer over the other? I currently have an Xbox, but have been thinking about getting a PS3... are there any noticeable benefits of the PS3 over the 360 (besides BlueRay capability)?

Thanks!

·
Registered
753 Posts
Well i am biased because i dont have a ps3. i believe there are more people on xbox live. And xbox has halo, gears of war, and call of duty. But i am sure ps3 has something similar. The greatest thing about the ps3 is that you dont have to pay for live. The only fear i would have with buying an xbox though, is it is older, meaning something newer will come out.

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I already have the Xbox and love it... I was just wondering what people like so much about it...

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Ive always been a sony playstation guy but when the 360 came out we got that and ive never played the PS3 so im a XBox 360 guy i guess.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
lol im with ol ford i love playstation is the best lol but some of the xbox games are sick im not hatin to much on the box you know it only over heats unless you dump money and time into it and not over night it after a lil use but still lol. and im not a halo fan at all i never played it so i cant talk **** about it. sad to say i like the wii got it for a old quad i had lots of dislike in callin it a video game.

the wii was made to get our asses off the seats and moving funn it is game its not lol. i do think that asap i will have a ps3 and than an xbox. as it sits i have a reg nintendo a n64 the ps1 ps2 wii a ds two gameboy colors and three computers and one laptop so needless to say im missing a few that i want. still need an super nintendo a ps3 360 psp dsi and i want a new dell xps laptop lol. but all in do time lol

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
haha I hear ya! The Wii is pretty fun when you get a bunch of people together... I couldnt really get into for single player games though...

I think I'm going to stick with my Xbox for right now... still playing the hell out of Rainbow Six Vegas 2... I need to get off my ass and go pick up Modern Warfare 2, but a buddy of mine already has it and we always play it on his... LOL

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Only thing i have really played lately is COD Modern Warfare 1... havnt played the 2nd yet.

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah, I have that too... I use to play it all the time when I first got it, but I probably havent played it in almost 6 months or so

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
i dont play that much... before about 3 weeks ago i didnt play for the entire summer and fall semester. rather spend my time and money on my truck! lol

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
well i have both plus the wii and the first playstation, ps2, psp, every gameboy made including the first one, game cube, super nintindo, n64, and a regular xbox, and my dad has his atari from his childhood lol and i wont ever sell any of these. i do prefer the 360 but the ps3 is great online also i am a modern warfare 2 freak online with the 360 but blueray rocks i haven't been online playing with it yet but i guess i should try it out i'm just mostly on the 360 and use the ps3 for watching movies. i'll check it out and let u know how the online playing is and if i like it

·
Registered
180 Posts
I like both sysems alot they both have there +/-, I have a 360 at the momont I got a sweet deal on it through craigs list and I mainly just use it to play online with my friends. even though fords in general are my hobbie its nice to get away once in a while and just kick back and race some sweet cars that most will never aford to own(Forza Motorsports 3 FTW).

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I heard good things about Forza... Might have to try it out!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts