Ford Ranger Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

WTT: Yamaha Enduro, psp+extras, remington 770 7mm mag, compaq presario cq60

10K views 28 replies 6 participants last post by  Demon-FX4 
#1 ·
need to trade this motorcycle, psp+extras, remington 7mm mag with a bushnell sharpshooter 3-9x40 scope, and a compaq Presario cq60 laptop so I can get a pickup for hunting this year. I am also located just north of salt lake city utah about 10 minutes. Heres some pics:

[IMG]
[img]http://i904.photobucket.com/albums/ac248/bwilliams1985/DSCF1897.jpg

This motorcycle is a 1970 Yamaha AT1B 125 Enduro in excellant condition. Street Legal Too! I bought it from a guy who had it in storage for quite some time and and so I have put alot into this. Ive had the following done recently: Forks redone, new front and rear tires, new oil, top end rebuilt including a bore, carb rebuilt, new points, new fuses, new voltage regulator, new chain, and much much more. the seat is still looking in its original brand new look. I also have a coin holder for the handle bars that holds quarters nickels and dimes and I have a cup holder for it too which would be great if your riding it to school or work in the morning.

I have only ridden the bike a couple of times since I got it back from having all of the work done and have only put about 30 miles on it. The bike has I believe about 2400 miles on itself but the top end only the 30. Some of the work I had done was unnecessary but I didn’t want to mess with some of the items later so I just had them replaced. I have various extra gaskets left over from the mechanic and a new speedometer and a few other things I will include with the bike. The bike also started out as a 125 but had it bored out .25 over so it’s now around a 150.

This comes with carry case, charger, console, 4GB memory card and the following movies and games:

-Games-
1. MIDNIGHT CLUB 3 DUB EDITION
2.SOCOM TACTICAL STRIKE
3.CABELAS LEGENDARY ADVENTURES
4.RESISTANCE RETRIBUTION
5.IL 2 STURMOVIC BIRDS OF PREY
6.STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT ELITE SQUADRON
7.MONSTER HUNTER FREEDOM UNITE
8.STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT II
9.STREET 3

-Movies-
1.THE INTERNATIONAL
2.LORDS OF DOGTOWN
3.HELLBOY
4.THE FIFTH ELEMENT
5.YEAR ONE
6.BARBERSHOP
7.THE PINK PANTHER

See less See more
#4 ·
Re: WTT: 94 toyota tercel+Yamaha Enduro

thats cool man my brother in-law is army he works at walter reed here in d.c. his oldest son is navy in norfolk and his daughter is married to navy in S D cali and his younger son is army and i was supposed to be army till i found out i had 4 stomache alcers :(i'm at my sisters here on andrews lol its so friggin loud all day long

#5 ·

sorry man my brother had ulcers too that kept him from joining for alittle while but he got rid of them and stayed with it. Keep with the idea of joining brother it will be the best thing you've ever done. If I had a choice I would be in it well past a 20 year retirement. I was forced to leave in just my tech school because I have familial tremors(similiar to parkinsons) and lost feeling in my arms and they made me leave. My hearts still in it though and I will support it till I died and recommend it to anyone.

#6 ·

lol man i know what u mean i been takeing pills so fix it i got rid of one i'm working on the other three the suckey thing was my recruter had my recrutment bonus at 25,000 but he said i can't get it now and i have to redo all the tests and **** i was so pissed but i'm still army to the core i train with my family alot and i can shoot a penny at 150 yards on a good day with my .22 USMC long rifle thats not bad huh huh lol i want to be a sniper or a ah-64 longbow mechanic i work out everyday man i'll get there i sure as hell aint giving up on my dream

#17 ·
Re: WTT: Yamaha Enduro, psp+extras, and $200

The nerve some people have. If the guy didn't want the bike anymore, he could have had the decency to at least call/ email you and let you know instead of letting you hang.

#18 ·

I know what an ass. Hate it. Ive had about 3 people now like that, the other two actually told me that they would come the next day and then they never showed up and never contacted me again but relisted their rigs on the classifieds.

#20 ·

airmanwilliams said:
changed the ad everyone. the guy that I was going to trade my bike with for his bronco II reposted his bronco on a local classifieds and wont respond to me anymore so now Im trying to trade this stuff for a rig.
:(
Richard

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.