Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, it was 84 degrees when I woke up this morning at 9 am so i figured I would have some fun. After installing my 180 degree thermostat I decided to break it in some. Heres some videos of me havin fun!

Screamin down the road with "Burn It To The Ground" by Nickelback playing... and going around my neighborhood

Just a 0-35 mph acceleration

0-70 mph run and a little more

·
Registered
585 Posts
sweet looks like a good fun time with the sun out like that up in vancouver, rain rain rain and cold

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
white94ranger said:
sweet looks like a good fun time with the sun out like that up in vancouver, rain rain rain and cold
that dont sound like fun! Hopefully spring comes your way soon! Its currently 91 degrees in Virginia Beach.

gerald1488 said:
Yes looks like you were having fun Olford ;D
It was LOTS 'O FUN!!!

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
I love the sound of your super 44 i must have a magnablow :-[ Don't get upset I bought it like that but your truck sounds sweet. 8)

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
as long as you didnt install it i can forgive you for having it... LOL, just kidding. Mufflers arent that expensive, could probably swap it easily if you wanted to. Im thinking about cutting off my tip because its rusting. May just dump it right after the muffler.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thats currently like how mine is but the tip is bad quality. I want a good stainless steel dual tip to go in its place.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
That's what I have on the back of mine but it comes out behind the passenger rear tire.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ah gotcha! I love the lightning style exhaust that comes out before the tire. Sexy!

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Haha... I love the third video...

Two things struck me as funny. First you say you were doing a 0-70mph run... about 3 seconds into the video, you pass a 45mph speed limit sign... LOL

Second, on the right, you pass a few school buses parked making me think it's a school...

So 70 in a 45 past a school... LMAO! ;D

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Haha, I was wondering if anyone would pay attention to the spped limit signs! You caught me! Hehe

·
Registered
585 Posts
there was also0 one that said 35 a couple seconds before the video ended lol

·
Registered
984 Posts
:D :D thanks for the cruz oldford been a long time sense i saw pavement like that. i was watching the sings thinking he is going to get a ticket in the mail the the red and blues are ever where :D closer than you may think :D :D :D you my Friend just made my week

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
haha, ive gotten my wreckless driving ticket once and i aint gonna get it again. I go down each of those roads everyday so its easy to do a scan in a seconds and know if there is a sitting cop or approaching one. I live life on the "edge" man! LOL

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
nah, 4.4!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts