Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my first ranger, I started with a faulty fuel pump. no problem. getting weak spark so I replaced the coil pack wires and plugs. still got weak spark. was thinking maybe the alternator is not good and the battery is a little small but it will start with starter fluid. it just won't stay running or start on it's own. good fuel pressure too. I really need some advice. was thinking maybe a bad alternator??

·
Registered
3 Posts
my first ranger, I started with a faulty fuel pump. no problem. getting weak spark so I replaced the coil pack wires and plugs. still got weak spark. was thinking maybe the alternator is not good and the battery is a little small but it will start with starter fluid. it just won't stay running or start on it's own. good fuel pressure too. I really need some advice. was thinking maybe a bad alternator??
I try a battery cold cranking amps that might not be right

·
Registered
2019 Ford Ranger
5 Posts
my first ranger, I started with a faulty fuel pump. no problem. getting weak spark so I replaced the coil pack wires and plugs. still got weak spark.

was thinking maybe the alternator is not good and the battery is a little small but it will start with starter fluid. it just won't stay running or start on it's own.

good fuel pressure too. I really need some advice. was thinking maybe a bad alternator??

For more information about battery for spark plugs please visit the website here https://greencountryoffroad.com/parts/engine/spark-plugs-for-ford-ranger
What spark plugs are recommended for Ford?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts