Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I got an idea reading a mustang magazine it was a NOS holder / fire extinguisher holder . Do you guys think it would be a good idea to make some and sell them?

·
Registered
711 Posts
yeah it would be a good idea. i've actually been wanting a fire extinguisher holder so it is'nt just rolling around on the ground.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it would look something like this i think

·
Registered
901 Posts
... Don't they make those?

·
Registered
901 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea but i was just thinking that they look pretty cheap to make and if i could make some and sell them, could make a profit if the need for them is high enough

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Alright thanks guys

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Yeah, the larger companies can make them so cheap, you'd have a tough time competing with their prices...

·
Registered
901 Posts
Unless you made it unique. With selected metals, and designs. Then yes you can probably get some cash for it.

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Very true Arctic!

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yea i thought about like spider web desighn stuff like that but ithink to make that would take alot of time and the money wouldnt be worth it, so ill just find something else that people want to buy and give me money for it. lol

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
I think if you could fab up some beefy looking brackets to swap the 03+ front end onto a pre-98 Ranger, there would be some market...

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
what type of brakets are we talking about like a front end conversion?

·
Registered
583 Posts
I think you could swap the core/ radiator support and have the whole front end with fenders, headlights, headligbht panel, hood, etc. But don't take what I say for 100% sure, because I am not entirely sure.

·
Registered
712 Posts
white94ranger said:
yea i thought about like spider web desighn stuff like that but ithink to make that would take alot of time and the money wouldnt be worth it, so ill just find something else that people want to buy and give me money for it. lol
if you made some nice aluminum one's there would be a market for them.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Now if you could do the complete Kit, so people dont have to go to junk yards to do the swap then that would be sweet.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
the bumper is the best bet for now just a nice bracket to bolt the 98 and up bumpers to the 93-97 front end

1 - 20 of 20 Posts