Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am just wounder what everyone has been up to lately, I have just noticed that it has been kinda quite on here in the last week. probably cause the weather. i have been busy too so I uderstand, just woundering what everyone is up to.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Well, im in Washington DC and about to head home to VA Beach. Taking the truck for some drivin... other than that ive been working my butt off between my Aquarium job and summer school.

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Yeah, we've been pretty quiet lately... some of the old originals have been away for some time now...

Anyone seen Sloue lately?

·
Registered
712 Posts
thats why i havent been around very much when it get on here im the only one here like right now :'(

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Yeah, we've gone through this a couple times before though... early January was the same way...

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
yeah, I know...

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
When I'm not working [real work] :( I'm working on my race truck [play work] ;D. I imagine since it's warm out people are doing outside stuff, I know I am.
Richard

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Yeah, I kinda thought the same thing... barbecues, swimming pools, family reunions... those sorts of things... haha

·
Registered
281 Posts
I haven't been on much lately. Partially because I currently don't have internet again at my house. But prob mostly because of the weather and time of year. Lots of sunshine means outside work, landscaping, yardwork, and I planted a garden. Never done that before but I found a picture of a wicked cool scarecrow and unless I have a garden, I wouldn't have an excuse to build one! Lol

Care to see a picture? :)

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
That thing is crazy! haha!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts