Ford Ranger Forums banner

when is the pacific northwest region going to be on here?

5879 Views 18 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  Demon-FX4
all in the subject, lol thanks.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
That's a good point!

I'll get the moderator to add it up for ya!
thanks, I have a few friends with rangers and B2's I will tell them to come here asap
thats sweet man we could use some cool new rigs and people
He drkshadow is the one that refurred me! i've stopped in before and looked around but wasnt sure if you guys were very active or not but seems so! :)
91CFR said:
He drkshadow is the one that refurred me! i've stopped in before and looked around but wasnt sure if you guys were very active or not but seems so! :)
Hell yeah we are active! LOL

rngrdanny22 said:
That's a good point!

I'll get the moderator to add it up for ya!
Well, I just need someone to head it up and start it up so I can take note of it.
Thats awsome cause like ranger power sports is sweet for info but you dont really get to chat with anyone, speaking of it would be sweet if you guys had like a chat section so we could all just bullsh** like aim ya know?
We did but I think we lost it because Danny was having problems with the lay out :'(
I will head it if thats cool
yea thats cool man lol and man we are always active i am like the most active lol
so do I just start the thread then?
well i think olford does it a certain way hold on a sec oh and i'm a moderator and so is fordzilla, tom s., and olford
sorry, to late. you can delete it if needed
lol na it's fine on this site people are nice lol like a second family always there when u need them
Isn't that the truth 8)
To bad none of you guys are closer i have a meet that im trying to start out monthly out here in everett, i have it posted up on ranger powersports but they are so not active at all. speaking of active does tom get on a bit or just once in a while? i want to see more of his truck!
tom is in the middle of moviing so he has been pretty busy and he said he will be back he get on afew times to post more things in his build thread that u should check out if u didn't already
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.