Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay, in another topic RICO9 described why 9 was his number. So i wanna know if anyone has a particular number that they lay claim to.

I personally have always had the number 12. Growing up playing baseball for 16 years i always wore 12 whenever possible. Its also ironic because i am due to graduate college and be commisioned into the navy in 2012... so I have forever lay claim to #12.

Anyone else?

Member Numbers
BADINTEN---------1
RICO9-------------9
Olfordtruck--------12
88!DANGER!Ranger-13
gerald1488--------14
RangerJustin-------16
Red Demon II------17
rngrdanny22-------22
Dyllan-------------23
Sloue-------------77
Newks-------------88
fordzilla-----------103

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts

Always been that way... not really sure why... LOL

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Okay so ill post something on the origional listing the numbers.. can ya tell im boerd? lol

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
so i guess thats why your username has 22 in it! lol

·
Registered
753 Posts
Mine is 23 always has been, i was born on the 23rd, and all of the best athletes except Elway were 23. Please dont make this comment a controversy, lol.

I was just thinking of starting this same post.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
haha, no controversy here... lol 23 it is!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
#1 eh? is that a Nelly thing with "I am #1, 2 doesnt matter and 3 nobody remembers" kinda stuff? lol Ill put it up.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
haha, good enoutg for me bad one!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
any relevance to nascar? maybe dale jaretts old number or dale jr's new number? lol

·
Registered
37 Posts
nah thats just irony lol. I used to like nascar a lot tho back in the day when it was still the winston cup and busch series and everyone could agree to just hate gordon lol. Now the **** is just lame. to many whiners and waaaaaaay to over publicized. now we have toyota in the sprint cup wtf is that.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
gordon does suck! haha... and toyota was a faggish move of them to put it in the races! lol. I was a rusty fan a long time ago! its miller time!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Ive always liked mark martin personally. Rusty was always a close second tho lol. I dono I think NASCAR passed me by. I miss watchin ward burton and rusty wallace and Sr and **** I even remeber watchin richard petty race. But that was back in the Day when Matt Kenseth was still racing at my homtown track thrown some smack down in the late modles when he was 16 lol.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
rusty and sr always got into it... i always thought it was hilarious how ward burton sounded so southern and his brother jeff sounded like a normal guy. cracks me up! The wing is pretty gay but the stang name is going back onto the cars in the nationwide series over the next 2 years.

·
Registered
10 Posts
16, was my first # when I played soccer when I was 7 or so as the # on the jersey corresponded to size. Then had a few other #s, but then went back to 16 in Jr. high for water polo through my JC years...also was born on the 16th...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts