Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, what does everyone here do for a living?

Im a 3rd Class Navy ROTC Midshipmen at Old Dominion University and im an educator at the Virginia Aquarium.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
I work for Takeda pharmacueticals. Which specializes in ruematoid arthritis, type 2 diabeties, and cancer cures. I am a maintenace technician. I work on the boilers, chillers, lights, toilets, electrical and all the scientists needs. Nitrogen, carbon dioxide, vacuum and oxygen gasses i work with too. 8)

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
I'm a corporate trainer at an insurance company...

·
Registered
74 Posts
im a **** bum and get laid off so fuck my life wish **** was different but it wont and my **** box truck blew up again so fuck my life :(

·
Registered
901 Posts
lifted_99ranger, think of Karma bad things happen, but its a build up to something great, just wait. The more bad will equal much better.

As for me, I would at Vend Ak. I'm a route driver, I stock, and rotate produce. Drive around town with a Box Truck full of candy, soda, chips, and all the goods.

·
Registered
984 Posts
all things made of concrete. from foundations for industrial buildings to bird baths and every thing in between. if its made of concrete i have done at one time in my 24 years.i do custom stamped impression concrete also, just a sample of one of my nicer ones ;D

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Damn that's sweet sloue!

And lifted_99ranger, everything happens for a reason! It will all work out in the end!

·
Registered
901 Posts
Oh, anything mixes up here in Alaska!

·
Registered
583 Posts
^^^Your lucky in my opinion. I wish I could get a job in my school town, but combine a small college town and the Michigan economy=no jobs.

·
Registered
231 Posts
West said:
^^^Your lucky in my opinion. I wish I could get a job in my school town, but combine a small college town and the Michigan economy=no jobs.
its a shop in town, I drive to school or have online classes.

·
Registered
74 Posts
thanks guys i appreciate the concern for a fellow ranger fan

·
Registered
712 Posts
maintenance technician/electrician/welder fabricator/ mechanic anything with fixing everything

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
i install mirrors in health clubs dance studios yoga studios boxing studios houses hell if you want mirrors at the best price then you would be calling us the ad has been in the penny saver for over 16 years lol

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
sweet, a girl, that i grew up with tat has a 07 Ranger STX, and her family owns and runs a place like that with glass and mirrors.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I'm a Comp TIA computer repair technician, Im going to start working on my Bachelors in Computer Engineering next year.

Then I hope to attend UTI, and save money and open up a customs shop.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I work at the BK lounge, I am a powerseller on eBay, I work for M.R.S. Inc in my spare time (Repo Company) I go to high school half a day and trade school half a day for construction we do everything you need to build a house

1 - 20 of 21 Posts