Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just wondering what your 0-60 times were, and what mods you have when you run that. As for me, i just ran mine last night and came it at 11.91 with just a cold air intake on mine.

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
^^^ LOL what?

Mine would probly be in the low 20's...

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
low 20's? wow wee wow... lol

Ill go out and do mine on the way to school tomorrow but im guessing about 8.6... I was at 8.9 before my super 44 but with the intake... they 4.10 gears make her fly!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
and then get run over cuz it wont stop! lol

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
not sure, im an engineering major... lol

I got my wreckless driving ticket my senior year for doing 80 in a 50 so i can concur with the fast having consequences(or however you spell it)... I was slowing down too when he clocked me!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
gotta hate those stupid air plane speed traps! I live next to the biggest naval air base in the world so we just have F/A-18 Hornets flying around 24-7... no radar planes within 50 miles!

·
Registered
37 Posts
BADINTEN said:
i had one of them too in wa. but i was doing 150 in a 65 and the air plain told on me. radio to a cop trap
I friggen hate them things. I had the same thing happen. I was doin about 156 in a 65. cept I pulled over. Dono why at that speed the cop would have never got he. He ws sitting in the median when I flew by in my old camaro. oh well hind sight is always better right lol.

As for my truck. I did a 0-70 in the rain in about 7sec lol. Thats not exact cause I was spinning the tires the whole time but it was close to 70. Gotta love a good tune a standard trans 2wd and a sohc. Not to sound cocky but im a pretty good driver too.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thatss fast mann, what kinda mods youve got? do you have a manual or auto?

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
for a truck to have that good of a speed time i would always assume its a 2wd... I i see a ranger 4wd put up those numbers, then holy crap!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
BADINTEN said:
it says he has a stick and two wheel drive
woww im dumb sorryy ha

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
true, but a 4x4 has more room for weak links... in straight lines, im a 2wd rear wheel kind of guy... road course, ill take a 4wd... i still love my 2wd though!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts