Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys im looking at buying some 31 inch tires and im stuck on choosing. so its between bfg at ko or nitto terra grapplers and also for rims i was thinking like 2010 jeep wrangler rims cuz there cheap around here and almost everyone has them seems like but i was also thinking of buying some KMC spy wheels what do you guys think?

·
Registered
583 Posts
I'm going to throw in a third choice that you should seriously consider: Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs. AWESOME tire! They are great in the snow. I never really HAD to use 4x4 with these tires this past winter, but I did just because. In the snow they turn good, and stop good. I had to really slam on the brakes to get the tires to lock up in snowy conditions and never had a problem with the truck pushing in adverse conditions. Being from Canada and you only having 2wd, I'm assuming that you want a good snow tire. They are also similar in price to the BFGs. When I bought mine last fall, I paid $565 with out installation cuz I installed them myself and then they were $15-20 cheaper than the BFG but the price has risen since them.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
alright ill get a quote on those too

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
I personally like the BGF's better than the Nittos. Take a look at the tires West mentioned, but if you really want to choose from the first two, I say go with BFG!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts