Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
a fully loaded 1988 Toyota Camry. It had the tape deck, sunroof, cruise, tilt steering, etc...

my frist Ranger was a 1994 Ranger XLT 4x2 Reg cab w/ the 2.3

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
My first ride was my 97 Ranger!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
1994 Nissan Sentra... sold that to get my dad's truck, which is ole yeller... he got his 07 stang GT

·
Registered
583 Posts
Mine was a 96 Ranger 2wd reg. cab long bed work truck basically. Manual windows/ locks/ mirrors. The only two options it had were automatic and AC. I hated the automatic, and wish it was a manual.

·
Registered
585 Posts
1994 ford f150 with the 5.0 long box standard cab 5 speed 4X4

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Red said:
1998 GMC seirra long box single cab Z71 with a 5.7 and straight piped with 285/75/r16 cooper s/t tires that thing was a beast and it finially died on main street in my town after winning a drag race lol it blew a rod threw the hood and one threw the oil pan lol i was pissed
what how do you put a rod threw the hood thats about inpossible :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
idk lol i was doing a huge burnout and about 2 mins in the burnout it blew the pistion head was in bits and pieces it was like a 50 cal shot the engine and sounded like it to maybe it was one in a million thing idk but my friend had to chain my truck up and pull it out of town before the cops came

·
Registered
388 Posts
Started off with a 77 Datsun King Cab (gutless wonder). Would run all day at 80mph on the long stretches of California hi desert.
Got the Ranger and never thought about changing it out.

[/quote]
what how do you put a rod threw the hood thats about inpossible :rolleyes:h
[/quote]
Guess you could put a supercharger with nos and run 130 octane on a cheap import engine and blow all the rods out of the engine. I'm sure someone has already tried it with their honda...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts