Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really really wont a set of the new Pit Bull Rocker's and im going to get set of the 37/13.50/15 in about a mouth for my bronco II!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
711 Posts
i want some 35's. the brand will be whatever i can find for the best price.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BADINTEN said:
i want some 37 and i was really like the h1 hummer military tire i can get them really cheap but the shipping is 2x the cost of the tire
i wouldn't run them tire's if they where given to me a matter a fact i had a set that where given to me and they sat there for a couple of years before i gave them away to some one else. ive noon a lot of people that have run them here and absolutely hated them.

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Iroks forever baby!

Nah, I'm just kidding... when I get my SAS done, I'm probably gonna run some 37" Boggers...

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Because the grip sucks they gummed up in the mud there a really hard tread you can pick them up really cheap around here so a lot people tried them and said they sucked all around. that's probably why the military got rid of them. i believe they where Humvee take offs.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
just check out you local classifieds like Craig's list and if you have a lift shop around you they most likely will have some used tire's laying around or they might no where some are.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
next tire is the name ive herd of a place that sells blemish swamper for cheap but no one could ever provide a number or web page to prove it. i think its a mith. i would love to find out more about this.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts