Ford Ranger Forums banner

should i leave it cammo?

• Total voters
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
O.D. or Cammo? i've been looking at old pics and i kinda miss it being O.D. what do you guys think?

·
Registered
583 Posts
I kind of like it all green. Don't know why though. Maybe its because I go to college in a full-blown hicktown where all the white trash/ rednecks/ hillbillies decide they want to paint their 1980s POS Ford/ Chevy/ Dodge truck that has more rust than metal camo and I see way too many shitty camo painted trucks.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Im diggin that camo! Reminds me of the uniform I wore when we did jungle warfare marine training in Camp Lejune!

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cvalcore said:
od or mayby flat black ;D
flaty black screams "i'm poor" pesonally i think it would be cool but i'm not poor. so i'm not gonna do flat black even though i could do it for free.

·
Registered
712 Posts
what i love flat black its even better with two tone color ive never herd anyone think of flat black as poor it callled murdered out 8)

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
There's a difference between poor and cheap. Well maybe not in my case, I'm poor [lack money] and cheap :D
For a work in progress, suede is where it's at.
My vote; od green [what's od stand for?]
Richard

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
black is far from poor but murder out is far from a flat black thing and in cali we have a big ass car show called the primer nats and its only for cars with primer my 58 took runner up two years ago. murder out is when you limo all the lights and window tint and do a low shine black not primer.

·
Registered
712 Posts
well you no what i mean a flat black paint job done right looks sick as hell im not talking about rattle can paint or flat black primmer.

·
Registered
585 Posts
i voted for od green but flat black i think would look cool

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
RICO9 said:
cvalcore said:
flaty black screams "i'm poor" pesonally i think it would be cool but i'm not poor. so i'm not gonna do flat black even though i could do it for free.
wow sorry if that sounded rude. i was so drunk when i posted that i don't even remember saying it! although my punctuation and spelling were pretty good. i think flat black is pretty cool but only if it's sprayed from a gun.

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
I'm diggin the green man! 8)

·
Registered
712 Posts
RICO9 said:
RICO9 said:
cvalcore said:
wow sorry if that sounded rude. i was so drunk when i posted that i don't even remember saying it! although my punctuation and spelling were pretty good. i think flat black is pretty cool but only if it's sprayed from a gun.
ya ya ya what ever lol but if its going to be one color or the other i would go with the olive drab green i use to have my old wheeler olive drab it was blazer.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
cvalcore said:
RICO9 said:
RICO9 said:
cvalcore said:
ya ya ya what ever lol but if its going to be one color or the other i would go with the olive drab green i use to have my old wheeler olive drab it was blazer.
did it have a white star on the door? if so it might have been the blazer that gave me the idea to paint it olive in the first place.

·
Registered
712 Posts
no i didnt have any door's at all but i have seen that blazer around before.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts