Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had Verizon for about two years now... Just picked up a Motorola Droid and LOVE it...

So what does everyone else have? How do you like what you have?

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think my wife is going to get the phone in a couple weeks.... that or a HTC Touch Pro 2...

·
Registered
583 Posts
I changed to Verizon back in January after having Consumer Cellular. I got the Samsung Alias 2 and I like both the signal and phone. The only place where I haven't got signal is up in the Michigan Upper Peninsula. I used to have Nextel back in the day. Had pretty good signal, no complaints for the most part. Its just the customer service that sucked. I also loved being able to throw the phone 50 feet into the air and have it land on concrete with nothing wrong with it.

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haha... I had nextel a few years back too... everyone I knew had it and it was great using the push-to-talk... then everyone switched to verizon... lol

·
Registered
583 Posts
Yep, that is pretty much exactly how it happened with me. Everyone started to get rid of them and I still kept mine for like another 2 years. The last 6 months or so, I only put on 5 minutes of 2-way. Nobody had it anymore.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Always been happy with my Verison Network and I love my Blackberry Storm 2!

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I almost went with a blackberry instead of my droid... I wanted a touch screen, but I wasn't a huge fan of how the storm felt...

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Its a lot different using the Storm 2 then the Droid. The droid is a great phone but I enjoy my bb.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I have a Blackberry 8330m with US Cellular. Fiance has the same. I use Opera Mini as my browser which shows web pages like they would appear on the computer, you just zoom up to the part on the screen you want to go to

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
samsung vice, i only bought it cause i wanted a keyboard but now the phone is kinda lame. its still pretty good though, it last me a full year surprisingly. my next phone will prob be a motorola droid

1 - 18 of 18 Posts