Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
1970 Ford Mustang Boss 302 or 429... Sexy car on the outside and tons of power for its time on the inside. Perfect car!

·
Registered
585 Posts
i would probably have to say that the 1986 mustang gt is one of my top favorites, love them four eyes.

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Late 60's, early 70's Mustangs!

·
Registered
24 Posts
1970 440 challenger cause I rode in one and the friggen thing gave me whiplash.......VROOM!!!!!

·
Registered
583 Posts
Dream muscle car: 66 Shelby Cobra

More realistic: 64-65 Ford Falcon

What I will probably end up getting and modifying eventually: 75-79 Ford F100 2wd reg. short bed with hopefully a built efi 351 windsor and 5-speed manual

·
Registered
388 Posts
white94ranger said:
i would probably have to say that the 1986 mustang gt is one of my top favorites, love them four eyes.
Kickin myself for not workin out some other way to have kept mine to fit it with a 351. That was one rockin mustang...

·
Registered
585 Posts
my dad also had one but there was a part that broke in the trans which needed to be replaced but at the time we could afford to fix it so he sold it, i still wish he hung on to it for a little longer caz im sure a quick trip to the junk yard and that mustang would of bin fixed

·
Registered
127 Posts
hands down, a 1972 Chevy Nova :)

this is my weekend toy ;D

don't worry thats me leaning on the trunk

I've redone completely the interior (that cost around $1500 or so)
Hooker Competition long tube headers
2.5" x pipe going into flowmaster two chambers going into dumps before the axle

getting ready to build the suspension

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Thats a great car! Love the Nova! My dad had a 1971 Nova but had to sell it when I was born in '89.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
1969 chevelle SS

no ifs and or buts

1 - 20 of 20 Posts