Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys, need some help here, what light should i get from the pictue below, im thinking either Z or Q but help me decide for sure! i want to go with a blue for sure just fyi.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
or get some made by Streetglow... they are much cheaper and work just as well!

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
I would go with the 5000K or the 6000K personally. I agree with BADINTEN... my buddy got some 8000K for his Ranger it is almost impossible to see at night when it's raining...

·
Registered
74 Posts
i aggree with rngrdanny and badinten 5000-10000 works the rest are just basicly for show

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hmm, but wont like 9,000 K be blueish tint to it too? i understand the color thing, and tht does make sense, i still want to see, bbut i want it to look cool too/blue

Olfordtruck said:
or get some made by Streetglow... they are much cheaper and work just as well!
I only see that they make white? I want blueish :/

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
The blueish ones arent terrible at night, but the white are much much better... I've only seen issues with the blue ones at night while it's raining...

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
rngrdanny22 said:
The blueish ones arent terrible at night, but the white are much much better... I've only seen issues with the blue ones at night while it's raining...
well maybe itll never ever rain again! haha nah, i gotcha, i didnt even think about one piece headlights gah! oppiions on those anyone?

·
Registered
3,686 Posts

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
yeah, tell me about it! blue lights + cops = ticket X2! lol

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
ranger_danger said:
i didnt know streetglow made hid lights, how much they go for??
They arent HID but they are High Performance Xenon lights that come in high wattages that require a wire harness upgrade that they also sell.

If you want to go that route let me know so I can get you my sponsorship prices for ya. Maybe I can save ya some money on Streetglow.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts