Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 135 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Stared at my 97 for a while trying to figure out when I could find the time to work on it... LOL

As for my 84 BII, I called today to get an estimate on towing it to my house and may have it done this weekend!

Red said:
well i took off the 7 some stickers lol on my rear window and left one and i think it looks alot better now
It looks sick man!

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Hopefully just the two trucks... LOL

·
Registered
711 Posts
i got my D35 all set up with new 4.88 gears, fresh bearings and seals, and Aussie locker. also rolled my new 35's up next to her and stepped back to see how she will look with them on!

·
Registered
583 Posts
Put off what really needs to be fixed, ie: screw automatic trans. I really need to do something soon about leaking 2 quarts in like 5 days out of the cooler lines and the fact that it gets up to 220 degrees in stop and go traffic.

·
Registered
388 Posts
BADINTEN said:
i gave it a pat on the door and told her she might be getting a chevy motor
WHA?

Doesn't that require beatin the hell out of the transmission tunnel to get the distributor to fit?

I was doin some more teardown of the Explorer rear, differential fell apart once the cross pin comes out. Lookin forward to welding the spring perches on.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
i laughed at mine and made fun of it

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
lol and btw your getting banned you put in a chevy motor. lol

·
Registered
711 Posts
i had to change out my duraspark ignition box yesterday because i accidentialy touched it with a hot wire while i was tidying up some ugly wire routing. But hey, now every piece of my D-spark is new! (the box was the only part i got from the junk yard).

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
i went looking at a 94 ranger stx supercab today.. got some pics in teh general discussion to

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Put some new lights in the truck... hopefully get pics soon!

·
Registered
712 Posts
i looked at it :D i really miss driving it right now with how hot it is i think in the next couple of weeks im going to get back to working on it. im thinking im going to do a full frame of on it now.

1 - 20 of 135 Posts