Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
you would have to ask danny (Boss Man) or fordzilla but i think when the demand is high for exuaghst and muffler stuff they will make a section for it but got to talk to them first.

·
Registered
585 Posts
oh lol, ok imo i would think yes i think it would be a good idea lol :D

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
and alot of people take so much time into this topic u know making it look amazing and sound unique and some people put alot of thought into it i know i did on every single car and truck i have owned the first mod i always did was this it made me proud to drive what i drove and made me feel unstoppable hahahaha "especially my supercharged car i owned" ;)

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Mufflers

FLOWMASTER is the best

THE END

LOL

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Well, I was kinda thinking having a parts section and inside that big section having a breakdown of different parts, like mufflers.

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sounds cool by the way how do u become a moderator lol just asking and the things i know most about are tires and mufflers i worked at belle tire and a dealership in the service and later in the parts department so i have alot of ideas and know how and the last job i had was at autozone

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
I got mod not long ago. Me and fordzilla were nominated for it since we both have been very active on the site. Im on here basically everyday either checking stuff out or actually posting. I think my profile shows that my post to days registered ratio is 21 post per day. lol. So yeah im always on here so danny made me and fordzilla since we are on here basically everyday for months so that we can help him run the site when hes not on. Cant believe ive been a member of this site for 4 months already!

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Hey Olford, you forgot about Tom! LOL

Yeah, I've added the mods we have now to help me run the site while I'm not on. I think we're pretty much capped on the mods right now, but would definitely be looking to add a couple more when the site gets a little bigger!

As for the exhaust idea, I like what Olford is shooting for with the parts section and having an exhaust section within that!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
I didnt forget about Tom, I was just saying how the first mods came about a while back. I wouldnt forget about TOM!!! lol, i flippin love that 5.0 truck!

So you think that section idea could happen then danny?

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Do you think it belongs under the engine section?

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Out of the sections we have I would say so.

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
that would be nice 8)

LOL

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Dans idea ftw.

i dont think theres enough demand yet for an exhaust section. now when we get like 5k members it will be all good lol like a section for exhaust, forced induction, electrical, etc.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts