Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
DANG!!! Thats a sick Ranger! Bet it was a pretty expensive project!

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
That's a sick ranger! Almost the same thing I'm going for... not as tall though... those look like about 40's or 42's right? I think I'm gonna stick with 36's or 37's...

S

·
0 Posts
even 36s are pretty tall... My buddy put on a set of 33's on his jeep and I felt like i needed a ladder to climb into it.. haha

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i believe there 40's there's not much info on it this guy has build some pretty sick truck's i can find out for you he work's for top gun custom's in Tennessee he has a pretty nice bronco II also and a couple of S10's. ill try and see if he will come on here and become a member.

S

·
0 Posts
in kentucky and tennessee (and probably half the southern states) that would still be street legal.. LOL

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
STRanger said:
even 36s are pretty tall... My buddy put on a set of 33's on his jeep and I felt like i needed a ladder to climb into it.. haha
LOL... I'm definitely sticking with 36's though... that's what I already have ;D

They only have about 4,000 miles on 'em too!

S

·
0 Posts
you better get your lady a ladder to get in... don't want her to get injured climbing up that high... ;D

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
haha thats funny man! I think i need one for just my ranger. my fiance is short as hell and watching her climb into my 2 inch block edge makes it look like she is having issues just getting her ass up to the seat! LOL

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ive had my dodge since my senior year and i lifted it a couple of month's after i got it and that was the best thing when i was dating girls i always had to help them in the truck with a little push.

S

·
0 Posts
I know a girl who drives a lifted cherokee and she's not over 5' tall... Its so funny watching her get in that thing... LOL... It was her bro's jeep and she inherited it after he went into the army... She's a senior at the school where I work, and every afternoon after the buses leave you watch her climb up into her jeep and roll off down the street...

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
haha, thats funny man. its sexy though watching a girl climb into a big vehicle!

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
thats funny **** there guys i know all to well what your talking about my freshman year i drove a lifted short bed chevy with 37 on it. one of girls came up to me one day and asked for aride to another class. i said sure she opened the door and said how the hell do i get in. i didnt like here that much so i said run jump and hope to land on the floor.

also there is a lifted truck around town on 49 iroks the woman (o ya woman) and she is short as a motha fudger (thats about 5'1) lol

·
Registered
388 Posts
Just like watchin some of the soccer moms drivin the lifted excursions around here.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts