Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i forgot where the vac line for the motor go and how there routed on the 94 4.0 its a lot different on the 95.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya tell me about it i usely take a pic of them before i start but i didnt this time i guess cus i was supposed to take pics of the 4.0 swap.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
type it in a search bar and see what pops up i would start with vac diagrams for a ford ranger

·
Registered
984 Posts
x2 on that. when i first put the 2.8 in my truck (wich is sitting in a coner now) i had to rerun ever thing. the spec sheets out there for this are ever where.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i found some of them and oddly theres really not that meny vac line on the ranger i thought there was more. well for the 4.0.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
im not sure if it hurts nething i del. the vac tank i couldnt find a place to put it lol

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
what all lines can i remove off it.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ne ideas ne one i love what lil bit of freed up power i can get for free.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
lol well no ac ele fan no power steering lol bigger injectors free flow exhaust hmm make sure to get a true cold air intake box off the air filter and make a pipe from the front of the truck to the air box take all the weight you can off the truck.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i ment for the vac if that were the case ive got a extra turbo and intercooler from the rx7

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
tru but will it run fudge up.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
before i took about my ranger i had it running just fine with out i just plugged the egr vac line

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ill try it. nemore ideas

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ok

1 - 20 of 23 Posts