Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sloue inspired me to post this one! haha

So what does your username mean? Was it an accident, nickname, description of your truck, or does it have some value to you? Lets hear them!

Ill go ahead with mine... OLFORDTRUCK... One of my favorite songs is "That Ole Ford Truck" by Jonathan East... Alot of the song describes the relationship between me and my truck and the fact of my dad giving it to me when i graduated high school... So when i first needed a username I thought of that song since i sing it and turn up the stereo when it plays in my truck. If you havent heard the song you really should! Its a great one!!!

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Mine broken down:

rngr - cuz I drive a ranger
danny - that's my name... LOL
22 - my favorite number

·
Registered
559 Posts
My first Ranger was purple (the color of a plum), so my user name has always been PlumCrazy. Now I have blue truck, but figured I would stick with the name since that is what everyone knows me by.

·
Registered
984 Posts
for those how didn't see. two years ago when i got my ranger. i tried to sine up on a diff site wanted to be known as slow but i typed in sloue some how and had no clue how to change things like that back then so i just went with sloue . slow was a referral to my ranger it had a dying 2.8 in it

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Haha... that's awesome sloue!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I had a friend in high school that spelled his name dyllan.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yup, he grew up right down the street from me.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thats the first ive seen it with an e. ive only seen dyllan and dillon.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
im just happy im not named Princess... lol

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
haha. if my son is ugly as **** then ill call him shitface. yes...YES...YES!!! Thats it!

lol... boy i feel stupid when i get up early!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
lol... go pick up the dog **** shitface!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts