Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i thought i would go out and have some fun today and i went wheeling with my buddy. It's a place i am familiar with we used to take our quad all the time. Well i have been yelled at multiple times by the cops and owner because it is private property but its a huge industrial parkway. Signs everywhere saying no trespassing but i went anyway. I'm driving around and i knew there was a big pit but didn't remember where...I found it. My whole front end was stuck completely sunk in front wheels wouldn't move. My biggest concern was the cops coming. I called my uncle he has a 4x4 explorer. He couldn't even get in the entrance, he bottomed out and all four wheels were in the air. So i called mommy and she came in her odyssey and pulled him out. I shoveled and he finally got through and tried pulling me out but his truck would barely tug mine. He finally got it move about 6" I then was able to rock myself out. This is was all in about two hours. Right when i get out a cop pulls up.
ME:Hows it going officer
HIM:What the hell are you doing down there
ME:Being Stupid (mom always told me lieing never helps any situation)
HIM:Can't you read the signs
ME:Yes officer
HIM:Get the hell out of my face
ME:vrrrroooooom THANK GOD!!!!

Well that was my story...last time i go there
only damage was my front LED tube broke and my skid plate on the bull bar bent
onto the pics and vids :)

[/URL]
[URL=http://s742.photobucket.com/albums/xx64/joew65/?action=view&current=video-2010-02-27-16-04-56.flv][IMG][/URL]

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Thats crazy man! At least you got out and the cop only told you to go away! haha. I like at the end of the second video... " fuck me!!!" HAHA

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
lol thats aweoms bud

·
Registered
3 Posts
not to be an asshole but its people like you that get trails and places were you are allowed to wheel shut down. dont be an dick and just stay the hell out of people property. your lucky you didnt get slammed with a huge fine.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Downey said:
not to be an asshole but its people like you that get trails and places were you are allowed to wheel shut down. dont be an dick and just stay the hell out of people property. your lucky you didnt get slammed with a huge fine.
Quoted for the truth. People need to learn to respect other people's property. Its not yours, so you don't belong there.

·
Registered
984 Posts
red said:
downey stfu
we want no troble here :-* downey you speake the truth but we dont need the dickish ways of the other sites here.

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
thank u i know he is true but he just made an acount on here and started that crap i mean jeez have some respect for this site it's here to help and chat about rangers in a adult way not like we are in high school lol i will admit i have been offroading on privite property and i know it was wrong but everybody does dumb stuff in their life

·
Registered
712 Posts
hey hey now lets settle down now ;) i would be willing to bet that just about every one that has does anykind of wheeling has done so on private property at one time or another i will admite that i have done so my self a long time ago and it cost me $475 buck's. but when there are no trails to wheel on people tend to go where there not supossed to and that's a good enough reson for the state to open up more trails and off road parks so this does not happen. but thats just my 2 cent's 8)

·
Registered
583 Posts
red said:
i still do it but in the winter cuz in michigan everything closes down and in the summer i do it very little cuz the only place open around me is silver lake sand dunes
There are miles upon miles of trails about an hour away from you. Go north a little bit to the national forest and there are seasonal roads all over the place, and then around the Allegan area there are trails as well in the state land. I have never been out there though.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I understand it was stupid. I don't need to be criticized. I was having fun. There is not one trail within 2 hours away, and it was an industrial park, it was not like i was in someone's backyard. I have been here a few times before and got the cops called every time. They won't do anything but tell you to leave because people are there nonstop. Ans why do people like me get trails shut down? It's not a trail???? I have never been to a trail. This was never going to be a trail.

·
Registered
583 Posts
red said:
i know about allegan and i been there and it really sucks the trails are really bad people just rip on them to the point it's useless to drive down them and up north i didn't know about thanks i check into it
Thats an excuse that you need to build your truck bigger and better! ;D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts