Ford Ranger Forums banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Nevermind on that. The guy had a family emergency and went out of town. I am getting pissed man! I have no luck with this ****! Im about to take it to a big garage and just pay them to do it.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Thoes wont work. The way the bolts are on there they are hidden so the tools wont help. Its only like that on the 03 3.0 because that was the "prototype" 3.0 where they tried a new few things. The only way to get it off is with a wrench that goes over the shaft and then a pipe wrench to go around the pulley. It sucks ass man! Id be fine though just doing the crank pulley and he alternator since the diameter is the same on the water pump pulley but the air tools I have wont crank off the bolts on the crank pulley. Im completly pissed! Funds have now gone to some important stuff so no i need to save up some money to get this **** put in.

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Dude, that sucks! Hopefully we hear good news from you soon!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Yeah im hoping so too! Im starting to get really pissed at this crap! I want POWER and better commuting highway MPG!!!!!

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
there has to be a better way of doing it they make tools just for it i know im just sayin i would be able to do it must be your guys water lol

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
No fan clutch removal tools works on this truck though. Its the way its made with the bolts and all. Im gonna try to meet up with this guy again and see if he can do it soon.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
haha, what you dont like my blue lights? LOL, i want to see blue in the day too!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
haha, time and money man, time and money!

41 - 52 of 52 Posts