Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since Im new to this forum, I figured I'd post pics of my truck from what it looked like back on January 4th 2007, and Now

About 4 years and $17,000 ago January 4th 2007, day I got the truck:

About 6 months later with mild mods and 31" Pro Comp Mud Terrains. This was taken in the parking lot of Rausch Creek off road park:

Torsion bar crank, 32"x11.5" Pro Comp AT's on 15"x8" Pro Comp 8179's and new grille guard via eBay:

Brute Force CAI

Painted grille w/ red emblem mount

Right after the install of the 3" Body Lift

'07 Vinyl Flooring, and Expo Full length center console

I scored a brand new set of Mickey Thompson Classic II's at the 4 Wheel Jamboree in Bloomsburg Pa for $385 (15"x10") and I bought a set of used (1000 miles on them) 33"x12.5" Mastercraft Courser MT's

Here's pretty much how it sits now, '06 Tails, Corners and Emblems, and a Extang Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover ($40!!)

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
nice bro. love the way she is looking what are your plans for the future

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BADINTEN said:
nice bro. love the way she is looking what are your plans for the future
Honestly, Im not that sure what i want to do. I'd like to do some paint work to the exterior. Still undecided on how to do it though. I'd like to get some '06+ Fender flares but Im not paying $600 for a brand new set.

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Looks good man! I love the all black interior... my 02 FX4 has black, but it's a manual, so I wont be able to use the expo console.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
well just keep looking around im sure you can find the flairs some place for less money

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Well, I could, but I also have a manual t-case. I could probably get it to work, but I'd have to cut on the console a little.

And then, I'd have to either paint or wrap the console as they never came in black.

Might be a project one day though! ;D

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
rngrdanny22 said:
Looks good man! I love the all black interior... my 02 FX4 has black, but it's a manual, so I wont be able to use the expo console.
Ive seen manual trans trucks with the full length, there's actually a write up about it on one of the forums. and Ive seen at least one with a manual transfercase with a full length, I'll try to find a picture of it.

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
BADINTEN said:
plum did it lol
Yup! I've definitely given it some thought! It will be a project after my 97 is finished. I would really like one of those full length consoles that came in 02-04 Rangers (they came in black).

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
rngrdanny22 said:
I would really like one of those full length consoles that came in 02-04 Rangers (they came in black).
That console is a unicorn. Good luck with the find lol

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
TurdFX4 said:
That console is a unicorn. Good luck with the find lol

I KNOW!!! I found one on eBay once. Lost the bid at the last second for $135.00. I cried... not really, but I could have... LOL

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
rngrdanny22 said:
I KNOW!!! I found one on eBay once. Lost the bid at the last second for $135.00. I cried... not really, but I could have... LOL

I got a price on one directly from Ford one time, it was over $800 not including shipping.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts