Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for each month you could have a theme, so for like january, you could have your truck wheeling in the snow, and for july you could have a patriotic one or other random ones of you and your truck, or your dog and your truck, mudding pics, trail pics, photography pics etc..just an idea!

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Not bad! What does everyone else think?

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
umm, maybe we can do what we are currently doing with truck of the month where people nominate us and then we can have a truck photo contest to where we enter 1 picture of our own with a theme selected by previous winners. 2 contest...

contest 1- Ride of the Month
contest 2- Truck photo of the Month

and snow may be hard for some down south... lol

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
you have 2 cents? and all this time i thought you just had 1! haha, just kidding buddy! What do you think danny?

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
wise man here... today's lesson by BADINTEN, budgeting your ten cents... lol

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
I'm up for the possibility for a photo contest

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ha woo! ;D ;D

·
Registered
753 Posts
Sure but with out current number of members it would probably end up being the same people over and over. If we only have 10 active members it is not likely someone who never posts will be nominated, leaving a select few to win the same two contest every time. But i think it would be great if we had 100 active members.

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
I am going to hold off on the photo contest for the time being..

How would you guys like to handle the "Ride of the Month"? If you win, are you ineligible to win again?

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
What about only being able to win once per year?

·
Registered
3,686 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Good idea BADINTEN...

1 - 20 of 49 Posts