Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont want to try and change the site, i just have a suggestion. I dont mind if you dont use it, just dont worry about it.

In my opinion, having a different section for each type of RBV makes it harder to find information. Since all of the vehicles are very similar, if the information i need on my axle, is in the forum for 1997 rangers, and im looking in BII's i will never find it. I think you should make categories for parts of the vehicle, because even though someone is a ranger person, they may know alot about broncos too, and vise versa. Then if you wanted you could have a chat section for each type of vehicle too.

Then you might also think to add a general dicusion below site comments, for just random stuff that doesnt belong.

PS. i miss your ranger in the top right.

Again these are just suggestions, i understand it is your site.

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Check it now... is this what you were referring to?

I had thought the same thing... it was kind of hard to find certain information.

I'm not really sold on this theme... my logo was too large... I think I'm going to try and change it.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I like this theme alot. Its easy to read and the ranger is back.

Im going to see what youve changed right now i just got off work.

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
thanks man!

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
I had a change of heart... haha

I'm liking this theme, but some minor things are kinda bugging me... the sticky threads for instance change to white lettering on a white background... LOL

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
I like it too. gives it more variety and contarts... looks great!

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Thanks guys! If you can think of anything else you would like to see, please let me know!

·
Registered
3,686 Posts

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
thank you... and for the record i am engaged... she may be 25% korean, 25% sexi mexi(mexican), and 50% cracka(white lol) but shes still a girl... im not gay... there I said it... im not gay... lol

hehe

·
Registered
3,686 Posts

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
yes indeed it does... I have myself a mutt! I tell her that all the time! lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts