Ford Ranger Forums banner
61 - 80 of 80 Posts

· Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
Okay, ill get a list of supplies together and let ya know! I can do all of that! Ive got most of that on my truck!

· Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
Yeah it would! No doubt! What about in the bed? For example, im gonna eventually do under the bed rails so it shines down in the bed.

· Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
well with neon yes it would. With the LED kits it will be fine. The high impact tubes can survive hard hits and I attach them in a lot of spots so they are braced a ton!

I was actually taking about in the bed though. Like inside the bed how on the rails it hans over on the inside, if you put lights in there it will put a glow down on the bed itself. So you will have full underglow on the truck and on top of that everything else that includes engine, grill, interior, and bed glow. And when you mean headlight lights do you mean strobe systems with red strobes?

· Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
oh okay, gotcha. ill look for those, im pretty sure streetglow mades those. Did you just want those or both those and strobes? might be hard to do both but its possible.

· Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
haha, ill work on all the lists of things. may be friday before im even done. lots of stuff to go on the list!

· Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 ·
haha, thats funny man. I wasnt even thinking of that!

· Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #73 ·
Im not smart enough to think of that! lol

· Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #75 ·
yeah cuz during the school year im dumb as a brick!

· Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #77 ·
Red said:
hahahaha u get summer break ? or anything
Well, I will either be on a destroyer out to sea for a month and then summer school or just summer school. So, not really this year.

· Registered
10 Posts
Hi all. Recently I needed to process plastic in the interior of a car and clean it, but I did not know how to do it. It's good that I was advised to pay attention to the article Best car interior dressing | Interior dressing for auto detailing which describes what is interior dressing car how to do the processing and what tools and materials are best to use. Personally, I apply 303 Automotive Protectant on a microfiber towel and wipe the plastic - now it is perfectly protected and scratches are not visible.

61 - 80 of 80 Posts