Ford Ranger Forums banner
41 - 60 of 80 Posts

· Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
yeah. Today it was about 55 degrees with the sun out. Perfect of working on the truck!

· Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
haha. I still need to put my new stell tailgate handle on and change my Royal Purple oil out.

· Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
yup, tomorrow. wont take long at all. gonna use tough stuff on all the seats as well. scotch gaurd!

· Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
Sunday was good, tailgate handle put on, oil changed, painted a ton of stuff as seen in the other threads, and cleaned the seats up with Tuff Stuff and used scotch gaurd on them. They look great now and nothings gonna be staining this truck! lol

· Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
save money! lol... get back into installing lights to make money!

· Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
haha, well you gotta let me know when so I can plan for it!

· Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
Let me complie up a list of parts we would need so I can let ya know. Send me a pm with all of the things you would possibly want. Look on the streetglow site for ideas too.

· Registered
3,931 Posts
lol man i want it all in red everything hahahaha like i said the whole under body glow red when i open my door or flip a switch in possible and the other things is pretty much all i want headlights, engine, grille, inside the cab everywhere but not to bright inside lol so i can see, and maybe under the engine thats all. what do u think ?

41 - 60 of 80 Posts