Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Go to photobucket.com and sign up for an account (don't worry, its all free).

Then click upload.

Choose the ones you want.

After they upload choose the one you want. Copy the img code by pressing ctrl "c".

Then go to your post on this site and press ctrl "v".

The picture will show up in the post when you click post.

ps. you can do this same thing for videos.

NOTICE: When you create this account on photo bucket, create albums, as you upload photos. If you wait to decide you want albums until after you have posted pictures on sites, all of the photos you posted will be gone. You will have to go through and post every picture again. This is because your photos will have move to a different folder, therefor changing their image code.

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Re: This is how to post pics and resize them.

nice post! im gonna make it a sticky!

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: This is how to post pics and resize them. (videos too)

To photobucket? I had that problem yesterday. When it says 100% complete, but it stops, just refresh the page.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts

I got photo bucket to work but not able to post them to the forum i browse and copied the link but it didn't work so i erased my post

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts

Make sure you are copying the entire

·
Registered
1,936 Posts

I figured it out sweet I can't even tell you how cool it is to see your truck in a bad as- forum hahaha........

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

NOTICE: When you create this account on photo bucket, create albums, as you upload photos. If you wait to decide you want albums until after you have posted pictures on sites, all of the photos you posted will be gone. You will have to go through and post every picture again. This is because your photos will have move to a different folder, therefor changing their image code.

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
I believe it does to 165x124 or something like that... you are talking about the avatar picture right? the one to the left of the posts?

Or are you talking about the pics in your profile?

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The avatar pic, because i was messing around and put a huge pic, but it went to the size of yours. If it does that is good it will save people time in resizing. Unless it still takes up the same memory as the huge one, cause if it does i will change it. It is weird because i used to have one that was slightly larger than yours and it didnt change.

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Yeah, it should resize a larger pic. It wont take up too much space. I know the forum as a whole only takes up a very small percentage of my available space... so we should be good!

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Hey Dyllan, the pics from your first post arent showing anymore...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts