Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The wife and i have been giving some serious thought about buying me a new Ranger.We're looking at a 2010 XLT or a Sport 4x4.Here are the specs of one we're thinking about.
RANGER 4X4 SPORT SUP CBExt :
REDFIRE METALLIC Int :
MEDIUM DARK FLINT Stock ID:Eng :4.0L SOHC V6 ENGINE
Trans :5-SPD AUTOMATIC O/D TRANS
Any thoughts would be great,Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
My thought: Freakin awesome!!!!

I wish my wife was into Rangers :(

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
sounds like a good truck to get man! Great engine with 4x4.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just an update on the new Ranger.Its gonna be a 2011 model,a 2010 cant be found with the options that I want.So hopefully I'll have it in the next 10-12 weeks.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I guess so.Finally getting my settlement on myworkers comp case.Now its back to school to learn a new trade.The doc said no more working on cars for a living.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
He'll get it.I'm also looking for a replacement for my old 95.Just another beater truck.The wife is already working on plans for the 03.Just don't know what they are yet.lol

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well I have good news and bad. I got my new truck today,but after 4 different Ford dealers kept screwing us around on everything from price to options.We bought a 2010 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X.Its a full 4 door which will be alot easier on hauling the grandkids around nicely loaded 4x4.With tax and extended warrenty I got it for less than 26K. I'm still keepng the Edge and will be around.Here are a couple of picts when we picked it up today.Pete

1 - 20 of 24 Posts