Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Just a general performance or break it down between different types of performance? etc, brakes, induction, exhaust, ignition, etc...?

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
are you referring to a forum for superchargers, turbos, racing, etc?

If so, I'm not sure if we have enough of a demand for one right now. I think the forum would get neglected and not get many posts...

What does everyone else think?

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
I would say a General Performance beyond stock mods and then as it gets a lot of topics later on it can be seperated into more broken down sections.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
LOL... well, ya know, im just that good.... akward silense.... anyways... lol

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
see yall you know i gots words to say lol. i both agree and disagree in order to keep order we need to have the right forum subject to put the right post topic. as it is now some of it is out of order. partly do to the lack of forum subject like a turbo section for instance.

now as it sits we are building one hell of a web forum with a good strong leader trying his best to listen to the ppl (us bitches lol) and its kinda up to us (the bitchs) to do our best to help our leader and o mighty creator (danny A.K.A boss man) to keep it in order lus making it easy for d (boss man) to sort through it all(the site in general).

so i think for now we need to do our best to keep what we have in order. if we get to many subjects we will misuse them. we had this talk when it was like 20 and growing strong but we have to keep it up for the most part i think we have donea freakin sweet job of keep the bs to the off topic section( by a show of hand how many times have you been back http://www.casualtopics.com/index.php just asking) i have been back i didnt log in thought its just not the same.

as it goes now if you have to talk about turbos on a v-6 click on the v-6 forum and topic would be turboing my v-6 or what not. if its for rear ends its kinda for every rbr so just post in the axles and diffs. you want audio and video hit up Interior Styling. we have the area to post it there i think we should use it.

so to conclude my rant and $0.02 i hope we have agreat 2010 and you guys try to stay out of legal trub but raise some hell at the same time.

p.s. i smoked a 05 style mustang gt with my dakota lol. we stopped at 120 cuz of time of year had the room he just couldnt pull away.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
I agree with what BADINTEN is saying. We have done a sweet job of keeping most of the off-topic chatter to the off-topic section.

Also, I think the forums will come with time and more demand for them. Right now, we have a 4cyl section, but only like 2 threads in it. That's where the turbo section really needs to go (since most people who turbo use a 4cyl), but there just isnt the demand for it right now. A supercharger section would go great in the V6 section, but again, just not much of a demand (yet!).

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
I will concur with the to above statements. We are still young... in numbers and posts. I have a feeling that early this year we will get a sudden membership increase and become a huge site.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
i think once we get some more people and posts it will be a good idea.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
oh and its spelled 'Performance', not 'proformance' hahah

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
haha, that was buggin you wasnt it?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts