3,321 Posts
Re: The everything goes post.

Woooooooooooooooooooooooo! ;D

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts

I'm a Ford guy 100% ;D

I got a couple buddies who are all about GM though...

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

I was kidding about the chevy, lol i would rather push my ford than drive a chevy.
I know im saying that now, and someday ill be stranded with a dead guy and his silverado, in costa rica, and ill need an escape route from the goats, i wonder what i will do...

·
Registered
3,411 Posts

I would just die honorably! haha... but seriously, i would! lol

Im a 100% Ford guy! Just ask anyone im my 3000 student high school and anyone I know! Everyone knows who the biggest Ford guy in VA Beach is! lol

·
Registered
3,411 Posts

You like Fiat?!?! wa wa what? haha. just kidding...

·
Registered
87 Posts
Re: The "everything goes" thread.

I wont drive anything other than a ford truck

If I had money I would change that because I would own a few dodge vehicles and foreign vehicles.

My wife loves her VW's but I cant complain it has never left me stranded. She cant say the same LOL!!!!!!! ;D

·
Registered
3,411 Posts

I would only really be happy in a Ford... If the truck isnt a Ford, its a Nissan... If the car aint a Ford, its a Nissan or Mitsubishi(sports cars that is).

Only german cars i care for are BMW but they are way too expensive in te beginning and in maintenance..

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

No i would never own a nissan or mitsu, i am truly only a ford truck guy, unless i was rich. Never a dodge, never a car. I would never own an suv, like a durango unless i was married and my wife wanted one, and ill never be rich enough for an aston martin or ferrari, so its all ford trucks for me.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts

Say what????? Mustangs are the America Muscle Car!!! Only one to never go away! Im with a stang club so that pretty much means i am in love with them!

·
Registered
3,686 Posts

chevy chevy chevy lol i love saying forbiddin words llol. for real i like them and some dodge i would drive just about anything i do love my rangers. but i grew up a chevy guy i just wish ppl would grow up and do the right thing ( like say fu#k honda lol) i had to drive my buddys honda one time and was chased by a lifted chevy truck. the sad part is i understood why he did it and would have done the same thing lol. 5" fart cannion man do i hate that sound.

now that i think about it i hate a fart cannion on any ride like the few times i have seen them on rangers it make me sick lol. i almost slapped a guy for ricing out a ranger.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts

haha... i mess around with little rickers all the time... me and my friends with trucks box them in on the highway and have fun with them! good times with jap cars! lol

·
Registered
3,411 Posts

haha... metric system is easier to use anyways... who wants fractions when you can have whole numbers! lol

1 - 20 of 71 Posts