Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you do end up making a tech section, i think you should keep it separate from the forums. Then you can leave each article in their appropriate section, and just copy them in. You could have a reference at the top of each write-up in the tech section, to where they are in the forums, for questions and comments.

Hope this is easy to understand.

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
I think I get what you're saying. Somewhat of a link on the main page and it will take you away from the forums. The articles would be read only, but have a link to the topic in the forums where it was originally posted.

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
I will have to create a few HTML pages to get it done, so it may take a little while. I'll try and have a tech section of sorts up by the end of the year!

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Yeah, that's why I'm using sticky topics for now. I'm still throwing a couple ideas around in my head ;D

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Thanks! The new tech section is up and running! ;D

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I still think when we have alot they should still be stickies in each topic, that way we dont have to search the tech section for what we need.

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
The tech section has all topics that discuss how to do a certain mod or upgrade... the stickies that I left in the other sections really just give info

1 - 11 of 11 Posts