Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Hmmm... not really sure then... there may be a couple othee companies outr there that makes conversion kits, but this is the only one I know of...

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
springs.. coils or leafs

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
prob got his hands on a coil front end and cut and welded til it fit not that hard but time and money lol thats the prob

·
Registered
711 Posts
Red said:
i hate t-bars they have no fucking flex and it pisses me off the dumbest suspension idea ever made
[size=36pt][move]GET A B2! GET A B2! GET A B2! GET A B2! GET A B2! GET A B2! GET A B2! GET A B2! KILL PEOPLE! GET A B2! GET A B2! GET A B2! GET A B2! GET A B2! GET A B2! GET A B2! GET A B2! GET A B2! GET A B2! GET A B2! KILLPEOPLE! GET A B2! GET A B2! GET A B2! GET A B2! GET A B2! GET A B2! GET A B2! GET A B2! GET A B2! GET A B2! GET A B2![/move][/size]

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
LOL Rico... Didnt think I would notice the "Kill People" huh? ;D

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
rngrdanny22 said:
LOL Rico... Didnt think I would notice the "Kill People" huh? ;D
haha same here

and its not to much to change it over, how much time you got on your hands and fab skills?

rip out the t-bars, put some coil buckets on the frame and make some simple coil seats to mount on the a-arm and wack the coils in there an way to go, done

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
The hardest part is starting.
Richard

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
alwaysFlOoReD said:
The hardest part is starting.
Richard

Or in my case... finishing :(

·
Registered
1,321 Posts

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
so maybe we do know what your talking about dont judge me and your date should understand. remeber rangers before hos that what i always say lol

1 - 20 of 30 Posts