3,321 Posts
That is a sick setup Plum!

·
Registered
163 Posts
HEY GUYS GUESS WHOS BACK ON THE FORUMS

BUT BACK TO THE PROBLEM

now in ur ranger is it a single cap or a double cap and next
i would take a look at this right here http://www.petra.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/300x/5e06319eda06f020e43594a9c230972d/P/O/POWTHIN13BX.jpg its called THIN SUBWOOFER BOX IT COMES WITH A 13 inch super thin subwoofer thats what im getting in my single cab truck and i have friends that have it in there small trucks and it freakin sound amazing the box and the subwoofer cost around 150 bucks so tell me what u think and if i help in anyway shape and form let me know

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
its a good idea but what something symetricle not somthing off to the side, thats wht the box im building is even on both side with 2 10" and an amp in the middle but im still looking for slim subs, but thanks white boy for the idea

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
yea its kinda what plum has witht he two 10's but mine will be basiclt two sepeerate boxes that are connected in the middle with the amp rack its hard to explain but im building it in my woodwork class in school i just started today so it should be finished in two weeks mabey one if i dont skip class. and im making it out of 3/4 MDF

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
yup hopfully it will sound good when im done

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
whats the difference between ported and closed?

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
lol its ok, i was just reading the differences on the two and it say if your building one its better to go with closed because its more forgiving and it gives a deeper bass

21 - 40 of 50 Posts