Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
to start off i will give you one of my favorites. me and a buddy back in 04 went to a ford dealer and took his honda in for a trade in. now he had no money and i just had nothing better to do so we started buggin the sales guy. after a lil bull shittin we get the keys to a 03 mach 1 with a auto(i know i was sad about the auto too) the guy looks at us and then the back seat us and then the back seats. after a min of looks he told us you know what just take it and ill wait for you lol( is this guy for real lol sucker). so we hope in and he says wait a second.

he forgot the dealer plates and he didnt want to mess up the paint so he puts it on the dash. so we head out of town and come to a stop sign after a couple of cars roll by my buddy hits the gas and we are pinned in the seats side ways cool sounding right. WRONG cuz the plate jammed the steering wheel and we are heading towards a drop off into a ditch. so lucky for us the car stops right before we get to far in trub. so instead of calling it a day we head farther out of town. we get 10 15 miles out of town and go for it. my buddy get to like 115 and gives up so i tell him my turn.

so i hop in and take the wheel not even a min in im bustin a hundred and change so i push her some more and guess what she maxed out at 125 on the dot. well now im kinda sad only 125 i had high hopes for this mach 1. so i think it gets to 125 fast how fast can it stop lol. i hit the breaks and the abs is in full swing lol. no lock up at all but smoke is poring out from the back end cuz of the brakes being so hot. as we head back we kinda forgot about time from all the fun. as we pull up to the dealer he walks back out side and say man 45 mins i didnt think you where coming back. the back tire where now bald and brakes still smoking. and we tell the guy not what we where looking for and drive off in my buddys busted assssss honda.

THE END LOL

YA ITS KINDA LONG BUT THAT WAS A CRAZY FUNN DAY HAVE TONS MORE STORYS BUT SOMEONE TELL ME SOMETHING NEW

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Not what your looking for? haha. Great story man! Ive got a few but little time right now so ill write one late when Ive got more than 3 min!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
okay... well im trying to figure out what story to tell tonight... me and my brother had a very similar story about a year ago but with a 2006 roush 427... good times with that sucker! anyways... okay, here it goes.

This may sound like complete bs but i swear it happened and scared the **** out of me!!! It was my senior year in high school and I had just gotten my wreckless driving ticket on new years eve which was 3 weeks before this. it snowed a week earlier and had melted on a strip of road that we used a lot for racing. The way we did it was set up a car at each end of the 1.5 mile strip and those 2 ends were the only entrances to the strip we used... we all carried radios and set it on a channel very far from the po po so we would call out alarm if a cop entered the strip... traffic was not a problem at 1am here.

So I had the 2nd heat for the night and we usually ran 5. 1 on 1 is what we did on this particular strip since it was 3 lanes wide and we wanted plenty of room for each car. I had a my truck at the time but on cold roads that was a no no and it wasnt powerful at the time anyways. So I was due to race this jock in his daddy's evo VII... So someone handed me the keys to a very nice rx-7 with twin turbos on his inline 6... tons of fun but not that night... The snow melted but my guy that checks the streets for debris that could damage something forgot to check the edges of the road for something you cant see unless you hit it...

We take off and the evo pulled off cuz the rx-7 tires were cold... peeled out a little with 2 wheels and the evo had the 4wd so it was gone. my car had much more power so I caught up at about 60mph... At 80 i was past him and i hit it... black ice. the car started to wiggle more and more so the evo backed off a little to stay away and the rx-7 went into a spin. spun 1.5 times and the car caught grip in neutral going backwards so i put it in reverse. once the evo saw i was driving down the middle in reverse he went around me as I started a quick e brake 180 in his direction... i dont know how i missed him but i did. did the turn clean as hell and took off in 2nd gear.. we ran 1 mile races and left 1/2 for slown down before the end of our strip. I hit about 110 in it when I was coming up on him. he went to go shift and saw he missed so I dropped the gear and pushed the car hard. beat that bastard by at least 5 lengths at 125mph... won 150 from that and half went to the owner.

Scariest moment in my racing, especially since that rx-7 had over 10,000 put into the car. needless to say that was the 2nd race and also the last one of the night cuz we all were changing our undies when we got home.. lol... thats my scariest funny racing story from high school.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
haha. i actually though about reverse the next day so we played with the car later on... it only does 37 in reverse! lol

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
another Bon Jovi song!!! "Its My Life" haha i love how bon jovi comes into conversations with facing death in the eye and saying FU!!! haha

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
that was close... dont do that again!!! I thought I lost you!(tear rolls down my left, no right cheek)... okay im good now.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
i would have finished it for you in your honor... it would have been FordRanger.net's project in memory of you... haha

·
Registered
37 Posts
Man I have so many stories lol. Drunk stories, car stories, fight stories lol.

Since the first topic was about going to a dealership. When I went to go buy my 04 I was bullshittin wit the sales guy a little bit and we were talkin about the new shelby sittin on the lot. I told him how if I could afford it I would buy that in a heartbeat. So we went over and look at it both kinda in awe I tihnk the car had gotten there like the day before. He asked How good I was with driving a stick. I told him thats all I drive I hate autos. He said he wished he could drive it so he could take it out for a "test" drive. Right as he said that We both kinda looked at one another. He got out "should I..." I said YES!! so he went and got the keys and jumped in shotgun. So here I am with a sale guy in a bran new 427 cruisin around lol. after rompin on it a little bit notcing that it has TC on it I asked him if he knew how to shut it off. He did so he shut it off. I asked him how fast he has ever gone. He said bout 100 maybe a little more. I kinda chuckled he said well I dont see any cops. Keep in mind this is a sales guy for the ford dealership in a 60k car with a 20yr old kid driving lol. So I come upto a stoplight and it couldnt have been more perfect. there was an STi in the next lane. We looked at one another the normal nod yada yada. So the light went green and we were going up a bit of a hill. upto about 55 60 the STi had me. Since I never put the TC back on. I hit about 65 70 and I finally got traction and I womped STi hard from there. Then we jkust kinda rolled but upto the next stoplight. I look over at the sales rep and he is just pure white and shaking with a huge smile lol. I said in a mellow voice "Eh shes pretty quick" He mutterd out "thats an understatement" So I just drove casually back to the dealer and we finished up the paperwork for my 04 and I went home in that. That was prolly one of my favorite stories haha.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts