Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys just wondering if you guys have any stock axle pivot brackets that you can sell cheap, i would need to have the left and right , so cheaper the better but also need to be in decent condition not perfect but usable condition. thanks guys

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
I have a set from an '87 Ranger you can have, you pay shipping. Pm me with your address and e-mail.

Richard

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
is that for 2wd or 4wd , i forgot to mention i need them for 2wd sorry but heres my adress and e mail

{Blocked your address... Send it in a PM instead... ~Danny}

[email protected]

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
These are 4wd.
Are you sure you want to give out your personal info to anyone, including scammers and sleaze artists?
Your'e pretty close to where I used to live, one street south of the Alderinn, beside the old folks home. My parents used to run a photography studio. I'm a proud A.S.S. grad too [perverts...it stands for Aldergrove Sec. School]!

Richard

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
LOL IT WOULD BE NICE TO HOPE HE IS SAFE TO POST THAT ADD BUT WHO KNOWS I POST MY NUMBER ONLINE ALL THE TIME LOL

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
I blocked your address for you. PM's cannot be seen by anyone except the sender and receiver (I can't even see them).

You don't want sleazy people getting your address and sending crap to you.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oh sorry guys didnt even think about it its probably a good idea not to give that out. and yea its now called ACSS Aldergorve community seconday school, they changed it because whe you would buy sweat pants that have the logo on the but of it, it would say A.S.S but now it says A.C.S.S or TOTEMS lol i wish it was still ASS but any ways im still looking for 2wd axle pivot brackets if anyone has them it would be great. thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts