Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, this week has been my spring break from college. Aside from working on the weekends I decided to go with my fiance to my parents house just south of Washington DC. We spent all of Wednesday touring DC and today hanging out with my parents. Ill get some pics posted up tomorrow of our adventures also.

Its been fun but my truck took a breakage. The tailgate handle (made of plastic) broke when my dad pulled up on it. We are pissed now cuz you cant open the tailgate until the handle is replaced through the inside of the tailgate. I know how to do the whole install but I was wondering also if anyone knew of any sites that have a metal tailgate handle that wont snap.

Other than the stupid tailgate lever it has been a fun trip. Wont quite compare to last year when me and my fiance took a roadtrip to Panama City Beach, FL for MTV Spring Break but its just another adventure to go down in the books.

·
Registered
583 Posts
stuffforyourranger.com had them, but I don't know if they are still in operating cuz of the owner had family issues from what I read on other ranger forums.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts