Ford Ranger Forums banner

SPRAY ON BED LINER O YES I DID

12K views 21 replies 7 participants last post by  Demon-FX4 
#1 ·
BEFORE I GO ON PLEASE MAKE SURE TO STOP BY THIS POST http://fordranger.net/off-topic/very-important-must-read/ TO PLACE YOUR VOTE FOR THE NEW FR.NET STICKER FONT POLL Thanks.

ok so my truck was starting to look messed up from dents and scratches on the paint. so with a lil tape very little thinking some masking paper and some rattle can bed liner we started to do work.

it came out great and easy to clean i just spray it off with a hose and im done. first thing no im not going to paint the hood im putting a face on it. the face will be something like jack skellington as for the roof not sure yet

See less See more
#2 ·
Once the graphics are on I think it'll look good. Before I got to that part of the post I was thinking a white stripe?

Richard

#3 ·
Nice! I always love the bed-liner paintjobs... I want to get my entire truck covered in Line-x... but that crap's expensive!

#5 ·
I'd definitely be interested in seeing how it holds up! Do you think it will fade any? That was the reason I wanted to go with Line-X because it supposedly won't fade...

If it holds up well, I might end up doing this too! Can you get a couple pics of it close up?

#6 ·
ya i will get a few close ups and it got a good feel to it kinda like bedliners. its the best rattle can bed liner i have seen so far. it might fade but the nice part is all i have to do is wash it real fast and spray another coat no sanding now

#10 ·
ya i cant beat the price well i could but i have to wait to tell you guys the next trick. me and my buddy with an auto and paint shop just painted a truck with some paint that only cost $10 a qt and it bad ass we are going to be painting my trailer soon

#14 ·
yeah,, if you like it all the power to you,, his work just dont do much for me lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.