Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sooo, you think BWW would sponsor me? Colors match up!

Hehe

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Hell yes that's were Badinten and I met for dinner one night my mouth was still on fire the next day and we don't even want to talk about my ass the next 2 days hahaha :D

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HAHA, did you do the challenge or something? I did it about a year ago in 3 minutes 5 seconds. Butt burned for days!

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
No Badinten ordered the hottest ones i ate about 6 and then we had the mango something and then another kind i was on fire inside and coming out hahaha

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Blazin and Mango Habanero. I always get 6 Mango Habanero, 6 Hot or Wild depending on my braveness, and 6 Asian Zing. Love them asian zing ones!

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
You should propose it to 'em! ;D

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Im thinkin about it! I wouldnt mind having their logo plastered on the truck!

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
lol you guys are killing me and we had the blazin the mango hab and the hot bbq bro lol. the blazin are nothing compared to a local place in my town its all heat and no flavor though they suck

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
What's up Badinten? Remeber that place I love it we have to go again soon bro. Missed you man.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Oh man that sounds soo good, to bad there is none of htat up here. :-[ I love wings, we only have a couple wing places.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well, I am actually gonna be meeting up with a few Ranger guys this Friday at a BWW before I go to a hockey game downtown. Ill take some pics of their rangers.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That would be cool! Advanced Auto Parts?

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
LOL, okay then... how about BWW. That would be cool! Or Flowmaster!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
haha, the hell if I know! Contact them with a proposal? We have Flowmaster plastered on the site in exchange for discounted parts?

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Or that too! I could use a new super 44 with dual outlets!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts