Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets see who has the worst ticket of those who admit to getting the po po in the rear view mirror...

Ill start. My senior year in HS I got pulled over for 80 in a 50 (30 over)... I was slowing down when he got me at 80... I avoided to street racing charges, the huge fines, and 10 days in jail... instead i got a wreckless driving ticket that stays on my record till 2019, paid 250 in court charges, 500 for a lawyer that kept me out of jail, and 80 for a driving class... sucked but learned my lesson.

soooo, who wants to fess up? dont be shy now!

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
I've only gotten one ticket before... expired tag (by 3 days)... while driving my mom's car :(

·
Registered
753 Posts
My dad owns a junk yard, so my whole life ive worked on cars. The day i turned 16 i pulled my hot rod out of the garage for the first time. I raced a guy for 50 bucks and his spare, and won. Then i out ran the only cop in our small town and parked it in my grandmas garage. The cop then showed up and took my license till i was 17.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thats hilarious! Thats some small town kind of thing, "only cop in town" too funny!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oh wow. had me going for it! lol

·
Registered
753 Posts
I did get a ticket for 77 dollars from a red light camera once. It didnt go on my record, and it was for making a right turn in a right turn lane without stopping.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I hate those cameras... they are on every flippin intersection here! The main intersection by my house is always listed in the America's top ten deadliest and most dangerous intersections... pretty frecky.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
im 25 and had more ticket than all of you on this site most likely. i have lost my dl seven times and going for eight but this time its for child support problems.and one wreakless driving tons of driving under suspensions. only two racing tickets i had thrown out of court. cant even tell you how many speeding tickets. cali stopp tickets x2 hmmm. i got yall bet lol.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
wo dang! I hereby declare BADINTEN the driving ticket king... lol... hell, I almost spent 10 days in jail for 30 over! wtf! lol

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
o sorry more detail

ok on my wreckless i was looking at a year in prison (in wa anything over like three months in jail is prison) and 10,000 in fines. i got a free public defender he got me a week in jail and and only $300 in fines i was so happy you have no idea

so side note some cops are great like the one that pulled me over lol. i get pulled and im talking to the cop. i tell him man you guys are pullin alot of ppl over(speed trap). cop says ya but you are the fastest. i reply something tells me i should not be to proud of that today. cop says i wouldnt be (and starts laughin). had my younger brother with me and he says man its not so bad being in the back of a cop car when your not the one in trub(as i sit next to him cuffed).

to top it off they impound my ex's srt4. after all this he drops us off in the middle of nowhere. just a small town kinda got scared. you ever seen paris hiton in house of wax this town was just like it. the biggest thing in this town was a movie theater. did have any cash on me and my phone had lil to no signal.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
LOL... so he just left?

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
holy crap man! thats crazy! did he at least take the cuffs when he dropped you two off? lol $300 and a week of jail sounds like a good trade off from the year in jail and $10000!!! Must have been some pretty crazy wreckless! lol

·
Registered
211 Posts
i've had three tickerts...speeding:

1st one; i was 18 got it for 67 in a 55.
no wanring no nothing....ticket dropped though

second one was a duzy...83 in a 65
i was trying to pass a guy i think was drunk that about hit me. i asked the cop if he clocked that guy too but worked his way through a crowd of cars going just as fast for me..he said he they were going 81....ASSHOLE i took the class and everything...it was dropped to 9 over (how i dont know)

third one i got two weeks later at the beach just not paing attention at all. i didnt even realize i was speeding. i was talking to my buddy, next thing i know, a cup pulls a u-ey and pulls me over. this ticket really cost me insurance wise...even though the last one two were dropped, because i got another speeding ticket, it borught the other ones on my insurance! i was paying $236 a month on my 2006 Ranger when i got her. now all my tickets dropped off last month, i now pay $142 a month...thank goodness.

·
Registered
559 Posts
I have had a few...

First ticket I ever got was for not wearing a seatbelt. 85 bucks

Next was rolling a stop sign. 70 bucks

Next was 98 in a 65. 225 bucks plus 3 month suspension and a driving class

Next was 77 in a 50 with no seatbelt. 165 for speeding, 91 for the belt, but they were running a special where if you get two tickets they will knock 10 bucks off.lol

I got pulled over doing 76 in a 50 about a week after I got my license suspended, and the cop asked me where I was headed, I told him I was on my way to work, he asked what time I had to be there, I told him in 1 minute, he said I better let you go so you arent late. He didnt give me a warning or anything.lol

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
so the town where youre from runs specials on money off when you get two or more tickets? thought I had heard it all until now... lol

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
PlumCrazy said:
Next was 77 in a 50 with no seatbelt. 165 for speeding, 91 for the belt, but they were running a special where if you get two tickets they will knock 10 bucks off.lol
Haha! That's awesome!

1 - 20 of 157 Posts