Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I was thinking. I don't know a few thing that you guys are talking about, and I think it would be a good improvement, to have stickys around the site for new members, that are new to game. Help them out get into detail, and provide example.

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Sort of a newbies section?

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, something like that. West has a good ideal.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Yeah, that sounds good to me too. Danny, would a new section need to be created for that?

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
I think it would be good put in this section. also i was thinking tonight. I think a General section about rangers would be good too, cause theres alot of places for the specific stuff dont get me wrong, but I think a general info forum would be good to

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Is this what you mean?
I'll start with a basic; Rusted screws can be loosened/made to turn by putting a screwdriver in the slot, and give the handle a good rap with a hammer. This seems to break the bond between the screwed and screwee- kind of like a divorce :D
Richard

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
lol floored is funny lol but at the top of the forums should be a look here first kinda topic for the new ppl cuz we have alot of areas that are getting mixxed up from the lack of reading (or caring or just dont know better). something like the off topic forum for newbis but at the top.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
alwaysFlOoReD said:
Is this what you mean?
I'll start with a basic; Rusted screws can be loosened/made to turn by putting a screwdriver in the slot, and give the handle a good rap with a hammer. This seems to break the bond between the screwed and screwee- kind of like a divorce :D
Richard
yes and how i was dying to know until last night wen i got off my ass an measured and found out an 86 ext cab short bed is 4" longer than a 88 reg cab long bed, thats a good bit of info for people who are going to do cab swaps [me] lol

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
BADINTEN said:
lol my shorty is longer than your ummmm longy lol
??? ;) :-X hahahah

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
So, were you thinking of a dictionary ??? Like
l/s; limited slip, aka. posi
posi; posi-traction.
lincoln locker; where the spider gears have been welded up.
etc.
Richard

1 - 16 of 16 Posts