·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[size=10pt]Before Lift[/size]

[size=10pt]After Body Lift[/size]

[IMG]
[IMG]
[img]http://i952.photobucket.com/albums/ae1/Mykhael_Hayes/2005%20Exterior/34bff61e.jpg

[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Looks great!

·
Registered
16 Posts
sick truck man those rims are wicked i wanted rims like those but was afraid i would wreck them so i went with the good ol steelies . wut kinda of body life did u buy what did it include, was it hard to install , i had a buddy of mine do a 3'' body and he said it was a pain in the ass , riped out the a/c line , few ground wires, had problems with the gas filler tube, and shifter extension(5-speed) you run into any of this , i wana do a body lift on mine but am afraid to run into these problems

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
200x3wheel said:
sick truck man those rims are wicked i wanted rims like those but was afraid i would wreck them so i went with the good ol steelies . wut kinda of body life did u buy what did it include, was it hard to install , i had a buddy of mine do a 3'' body and he said it was a pain in the ass , riped out the a/c line , few ground wires, had problems with the gas filler tube, and shifter extension(5-speed) you run into any of this , i wana do a body lift on mine but am afraid to run into these problems
No problems at all only way to tear things up is if you are not careful

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
What, one that's color matching? no way, not on yellow... ive seen yellow rangers with yellow caps and it just isnt good looking to me. With my truck having the stock black pin stripes on it and im wanting a black/ yellow theme, the black cap was the only way to go... The red on red looks good but for yellow, its gotta be black!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
it looks exactly like mine actually, hust in red. the cap's sides, the design of it, and the locks on it. It looks like a painted Undercover cap.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
haha, it really does look like mine... you can prep and paint them to any color and when they first came out you could also get them in a few colors other than black... they are textured hardened plastic... not fiberglass.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts