Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was thinking about getting a Thunderbird. My I haven't got my title for my Ranger yet, so I need something to get to work and back. What is more perfect then a 1986 Ford Thunderbird? I love the thunder-chickens so its a win for me.I just have to talk my gf into getting it. Anyways, there is no pictures for it, so I took one off the internet. They description says its black with red interior

So heres a close lookalike I hope.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
sweet. what engine does it have?

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had a 1983 Mercury Cougar. It had the 5.0, that thing would eat honda's left and right.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
OOOOooooooo!!!!!! The 3.8 is a great V6 for Ford!!! Many performance companies like Tom Morana makes tons and tons of great performance parts for the Ford 3.8!!!! Me like!!!!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Oh snap, I had a Turbo Coupe black with red interior open downpipe, big ol' front mount, and a few other little mods, my mom made my dad sell it because it was too fast for my first car, I learned to drive in it, first 5 speed i ever drove, i used to love getting it sideways, nothing beats a 10 year old kid scaring the **** out of his dad once the turbo spools in second :p he sold it a year before i got my permit, I cried, I'll admit.

That 2.3 was bulletproof.

What a shame, I loved that car.

They were beautiful in the 80's I don't care for newer ones.

·
Registered
984 Posts
those make badass g cars they make uder pinings for these baby make stick to the corners like you would not belive. used to drift a gf parents tubo coupe more than half way round the school with out trying to hard

1 - 9 of 9 Posts